dialog text



DIALOG



Must include:

 1. Orange or ship
 2. For example or such as


this is the dialogue


Wahyu  : Where is sister's mother

 Sindi.    : To the market with dad for cooking purposes, why Wahyu?

Wahyu: Even though I'm very hungry, I'm bored at home, and again in the COVID virus season, you can't leave the house, right, brother?

Sindi   : yes just trapped to the market to buy materials that are finished at home so what do you want to ask for

Wahyu : brother, can you make me something very thirsty and hungry?
 Sindi: Do you really not cook today?

 Wahyu.  : Cook sis, but I want something fresh today

 Sindi.  : I want to make ice juice or not, but what do you have to see in the fridge?

 Wahyu: Looks like there is a little fruit in the house, check it first, in the refrigerator

 Sindi.   : Sister.........  The fruit is only orange just death you.  For example, we are nugu, first mom goes home, who knows how much fruit is brought?

Wahyu  : ... Sis, I already want to have made me an orange ice, right together, for example, I want you to go home, my mother is thirsty.

Sindi: If we wait for our mother, we can choose more fruits, right?

Wahyu  : No need for that brother I'm already thirsty
 Sindi.  : Alright, deck, do you want to make an orange sponge cake too, then wait for you here, Pumpung, brother.

Wahyu : Wahhh ... I want it to be nice, brother
      Sindi while carrying a cake to the living room.

Sindi.  : Here's the cake deck and drink it

Revelation.  : Wow thank you brother

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sos4love go to space

Cause and effect